ShanghaiManilaBangkokKuala LumpurHo Chi Minh City
- Extract and thoroughly analyze large piles of data.
- Build and test big-data models, assisting in the perfection of models and updating of machine-learning algorithms.
- Study the applications of machine-learning algorithms in different risk-control scenes, producing innovative and authentic ideas.
- Cooperate in project plans to meet client needs, responsible for onsite model-building if necessary.
- Perform other necessary duties required by the supervisor.
- A Master’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, or other related fields is required. **Exceptions may apply in special circumstances.**
- 2 or more years of working experience is preferred.
- Proficient in programing tools such as R and Python; experience with software engineering and operational optimization is preferred.
- Knowledgeable of basic statistics and principles behind frequently-used machine-learning algorithms, proficient in their usage.
- Knowledgeable of MapReduce distributed computation; experience with big data processing on platforms such as Spark and Hadoop is preferred.
- Candidates with publications in related fields are preferred.
- Candidates with personal blogs or accounts with Github, Kaggle are preferred.
- Insightful into data; keen and patient.
- A curious learner who is passionate about new technology.